Making an Appointment
Appointments may be requested by calling our office at (954) 776-1800, Option 1, between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
Checklist of information you will need when making an appointment
We need information to identify you, to locate your medical record and to reserve the appropriate amount of time for your appointment. We will ask you for the following information:
• Your name
• Your date of birth or Social Security number (This helps ensure that your medical information is not confused with someone who has a similar name.)
• Reason for the appointment (Be as specific as possible so that we can reserve the right amount of time for your visit.)
• Whether you want a particular doctor or the first available appointment
Preparing for your appointment
Although we will make most of the preparations for your appointment, there are a few things you must do:
• Insurance/Medicare card: Please bring your insurance or Medicare card with you to your appointments. We will verify your coverage, so we can process your bill correctly.
• Co-payment or prepayment: If your health plan has a co-payment or you have a pre-payment requirement, please bring your payment with you. We accept cash, personal checks, debit cards, Discover, Mastercard and VISA.
• Medications list: Please bring a list of your current prescriptions, over-the-counter drugs, vitamins or supplements, as well as a list of known drug allergies.
• Medical records: If you will be bringing your medical records with you at the time of appointment, please inform the appointment coordinator at the time the appointment is made.
Below are the necessary forms for new patient registration. If you are a new patient or have not been in since 2012 please print the documents below, complete, and bring them to your office visit.
Patient Demographic Sheet
Patient Medication List
Complete and bring this form if you are requesting a copy of your medical records
Release of Health Information